2012-2015 Mini Coupé TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide – The Mini Coupé is a sporty, two-seater small car from the British car manufacturer Mini. It was launched in October 2011 and sold in Germany until 2015.
With the Coupé, Mini has produced a vehicle with a striking design. A study of the car was presented at the IAA in 2009. The look is mainly determined by the vehicle roof, which Mini Design Director Gert Hildebrand said was inspired by a baseball cap that was put on upside down.
2012-2015 Mini Coupé TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide
Stop the vehicle and check your car tire pressure if the TPMS indicator lights up. You must reset the TPMS system after adjusting the tire pressure. Depending on the vehicle model you have, here are a few ways to reset the TPMS on Mini Coupé R58:
With Cluster Display
Time needed: 3 minutes.
In this model, you can reset the TPMS using the BC button on the turn signal lever. Follow these instructions below:
- Make sure to adjust the tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the driver’s door panel
- Start the engine
Depress the clutch or brake pedals and then press the START/STOP ENGINE button
- Go to the SET/INFO menu by pressing the BC button repeatedly
The button is located on the end of the turn signal lever
- Press and hold the BC button to enter the menu
This will take you to the maintenance menu
- Press the BC button repeatedly until the TPMS symbol is displayed
The TPMS symbol will be accompanied by RESET
- Hold down the BC button to execute the TPMS reset
RESETTING message will appear in the display
- Drive the car
The TPMS reset process will be complete without any feedback issued
With Multimedia Display
You can also access the TPMS reset menu via the Central Information Display. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure to adjust the tire pressure recommended on the tire placard
- Start the engine
- From the main menu select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Select PERFORM RESET
- Select PERFORM RESET again to start the initialization
- Drive the car and the reset process will be complete without any feedback issued
These instructions are based on the Mini Coupé owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of Mini Coupé (2012 2013 2014 2015 model years). Hopefully, the article 2012-2015 Mini Coupé TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide can solve your problem. Good Luck!