How To Reset Genesis G70 Service Required Minder Light (2019-2020) – The Genesis G70 is a sedan belonging to the Hyundai Motor Company brand Genesis. Already at the New York International Auto Show 2016, the manufacturer presented a concept vehicle, which should provide a preview of a new mid-size sedan.
The production version was unveiled on 15 September 2017 at the development site Namyang. In the South Korean domestic market, the introduction of the G70 took place in the same month. At the launch of the Genesis brand in Europe by the end of 2019, the sedan should also be available.
How To Reset Genesis G70 Service Required Minder Light (2019-2020)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you exceed the specified service interval, the Service Required Light will appear on the display. The service interval must be reset after performed the maintenance service on your vehicle. Follow the instructions below to reset the Service Required Minder Light on your Genesis G70:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the ENGINE START/STOP button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Press the ❏ (MODE) button repeatedly until you see ⚙️ (USER SETTINGS)
The button is located on the steering wheel
- Scroll down and select SERVICE INTERVAL
Press the OK button to access the menu
- On this menu, you can activate the service interval function. If the service interval menu is activated, you may adjust the time and distance at a specific interval
Use the directional keypad to turn on the SERVICE INTERVAL mode and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This tutorial we got from the Genesis owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the first generation of Genesis G70 (2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Genesis G70 Service Required Minder Light (2019-2020) useful for you. Good Luck!