How To Reset Citroën Berlingo Service Minder Spanner Light (2019-2020) – The Citroën Berlingo is a small Citroën van and passenger car, designed in collaboration with PSA partner Peugeot. In 2018, Citroën unveiled the third-generation Berlingo at the Geneva Motor Show. The car will share a lot of technical components and pieces of bodywork parts with the Peugeot Partner, which was renamed to Rifter as passenger variant.
With the PSA group taking over Opel, the fourth-generation Combo is also part of the triplets for the first time. Due to the extended partnership between the two manufacturers, Toyota will also offer this van as Toyota ProAce from the end of 2019. The new Berlingo is on the EMP2 platform, which is also used for the Citroën C4 Spacetourer and the DS7 Crossback, among others.
How To Reset Citroën Berlingo Service Minder Spanner Light (2019-2020)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
When the next service is due, the Service minder or Spanner light will appear on the display. The service indicator must be reset after performed the maintenance service on your vehicle. Follow the instructions below to reset the Service Minder light on your Citroën Berlingo:
- Turn the ignition to “S” position for the steering lock
Make sure your vehicle is stopped completely
- Depending on your vehicle model, press and hold one of the following buttons
The button is located on the instrument cluster
- Turn ON the ignition but don’t start the engine; the distance recorder display begins a countdown
Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off
Release the button when the display indicates “=0”
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
These instructions are based on the Citroën owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the third generation of Citroën Berlingo (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Citroën Berlingo Service Minder Spanner Light (2019-2020) can solve your problem. Good Luck!