How To Reset And Add Keyless Entry Code on Lincoln Aviator – Lincoln launched the Aviator recently, which was assigned to compete closely with mid-size class occupants, such as the Audi Q7, BMW X5, Jaguar F-Pace, and Mercedes GLE. The new Lincoln Aviator was developed based on the Aviator Concept, which was officially introduced at the 2018 New York Auto Show.
In terms of styling, Lincoln designers seem to use the principle of ‘production cars must have the same design as the concept version.’ Yes, because the Aviator production version has an exterior design that is similar to the concept version. The manufacturer only makes minor changes to individual parts.
How To Reset And Add Keyless Entry Code on Lincoln Aviator:
To reset or erase the personal code from your 2019 2020 Lincoln Aviator, you need to know the factory-set five-digit code. If you’ve lost or forgot your factory code, read the HOW TO FIND FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY CODE first before doing this!
- Enter the factory-set five-digit code.
- Press the 1·2 keypad briefly within five seconds.
- Press and hold 1·2 for two seconds. This must be done within five seconds of completing Step 2.
All personal codes will erase and only the factory code will
If you want to add your own personal entry code, follow these
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Press 1·2 keypad to initiate input within five seconds.
- Enter your personal five-digit code. You must enter each number within five seconds of each other.
- Press 1·2 keypad to save personal code
- If successful programming the doors will lock and then unlock
This procedure should apply to the new generation of Lincoln Aviator (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article by How To Reset And Add Keyless Entry Code on Lincoln Aviator can solve your problem. Good Luck! 😀