Camera became one of the categories of products that pretty much decorate International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014 in Las Vegas. Not a few manufacturers who showcased their latest products. Panasonic obviously do not want to miss. Manufacturers, which is known by a row of camera products that its Lumix series, introduced a compact camera called the Lumix DMC-Zs40.
Camera with 18.1MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor is equipped with a 30x Ultra Zoom capability, the Venus Engine image processor, the availability of WiFi, NFC, and GPS. Lumix DMC-Zs40 also offers a Live View Finder (LVF), Control Ring, Focus Peaking, as well as RAW format. Not to forget, Panasonic presents a function HYBRID OIS + (Plus Hybrid Optical Image Stabilizer) to reduce the effects of shaking hands when taking pictures or recording video. The Japanese company was fairly successful immerse 24mm lens ultra wide-angle 30x zoom in a slim body.
Image source: travelingmom.com
Some other features are also available in the Lumix DMC-ZS40 is a Level Gauge, Composition Guide, iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, HDR (High Dynamic Range), 3D Photo Mode, 3.0-inch 920K-dot monitor with AR Coating, Large Capacity 1250mAh Battery and AC / USB Power Charging.
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Pandora Recovery
- Connect your camera memory card to a computer with a card reader
- Run the Pandora program, then will appear “Pandora Recovery Wizard”, and then click the “Next” button
- Select “No, i did not find my files” if we do not find important files in the Recycle Bin
- Select the drive that we will scan (your camera memory card)
- There are 3 methods Recovery (can be selected as needed), Here I select the third option.
- Select the type of file we are looking for
- Click “Start Disk Surface Scan” and wait for the scan process. Scan results will appear in the right column.
Read also “Can I Restore Accidentally Deleted Photo in Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11?” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of How to Recover Deleted Photos from Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 useful for you.