How To Find Keyless Entry Door Code on Lincoln Nautilus – The Lincoln Nautilus (formerly known as Lincoln MKX) is an E-segment sport utility vehicle produced by Lincoln under the Ford Motor Company automotive house. Its manufacture is based in Oakville, Ontario, Canada and from its second generation, it uses Ford’s CD4 platform and is also known as the best-selling vehicle of this luxury firm since 2016.
The first version of the MKX, launched in December 2006, was like a derivative of the Ford Edge. The version that came out in 2016, year in which the firm revived the Continental had new features such as bi-Xenon LED projector headlights and the availability of two engines, the Duratec V6 3.7-liter standard, and the innovative 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6.
How To Find Keyless Entry Door Code on Lincoln Nautilus:
Have you lost your factory door code for your Ford car? Don’t worry! I’ll show you how to find the Factory preset Lincoln Nautilus (2019 2020 model years) Securicode Keyless Entry Door Keypad Code. The first thing to get Keyless Entry Door Factory Code you must have 2 programmed keys to do this!
- Open the floor console storage compartment lid.
- Place the FIRST smart key fobs into the backup slot inside the center console (you need to pull up the rubber mat to find it)
- Note! The key buttons should be facing up and the unlock button facing the front of your vehicle
- Press the START/STOP button once (do not start the engine), and wait a few seconds
- Press the START/STOP button again to turn the ignition OFF
- Take out that key and then place the SECOND smart key fobs
- Press the START/STOP button once again (do not start the engine), and wait until your factory code show up on the dash screen
If you do not have 2 programmed keys, you should read this: HOW TO FIND KEYLESS ENTRY DOOR FACTORY CODE ON FORD
This procedure should work for the latest generation of the Lincoln Nautilus (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of How To Find Keyless Entry Door Code on Lincoln Nautilus useful for you. Good Luck!