How To Add Personal Keypad Door Code In Your Lincoln Corsair – 2020 Lincoln Corsair comes as an SUV design, this car is also equipped with a powerful engine and sophisticated technology that is using a keyless system. The company’s smallest crossover gets a new platform, attractive design, and the latest technology.
The driver assistant features are collected in the Lincoln Co-Pilot 360 feature. The Lincoln Way application allows Corsair owners to get into a car using a cellphone as a key. As a standard choice, Corsair 2020 comes with front-wheel drive.
How To Add Personal Keypad Door Code In Your Lincoln Corsair
Time needed: 6 minutes.
To add personal code in your 2020 Lincoln Corsair, you need to know the factory-set five-digit code. If you’ve lost or forgot your factory code, read the HOW TO FIND FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY CODE first before doing this!
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Press 1·2 keypad to initiate input within five seconds.
- Enter your personal five-digit code. You must enter each number within five seconds of each other.
- Press 1·2 keypad to save personal code
- If successful programming the doors will lock and then unlock
This tutorial we got from the Lincoln owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the new generation of Lincoln Corsair (2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article by How To Add Personal Keypad Door Code In Your Lincoln Corsair can solve your problem. Good Luck!