Compact camera is often a backup camera that brought the photographer besides he brings DSLR as the main camera. Because, with its small size, compact cameras are very easy to put in a pocket, and certainly lighter than a DSLR. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 is a type of compact camera from Sony. Sony RX100 has a CMOS sensor Exmor 1 (13.2 x 8,8mm, the aspect ratio of 3: 2), and resolution: 20,2MP. Using a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T * 28-100mm f1,8-4.9. Although it comes with a compact type, RX100 mentioned very impressive and fits into a backup DSLR camera.
Sony RX100 body design similar to the old school pocket camera, looks simple on the front side. On the front there is a fixed lens that is prominent, there is a ring on the circle lens that can be rotated to adjust the lens aperture, manual focus, or other functions. There also assists small lights located between the lens and the zoom. At the back of the body, there is a LCD screen 3 “1.229 million dots with WhiteMagic technology that can produce a good description and optimize battery life. On the right is the Movie button, Fn, Menu, Play, Help / Trash, also rotate the navigation including the shortcut menu for the Timer, Continuous Shoot, Display, Flash, and manual aperture and speed settings.
Image source: ephotozine.com
Sony Cyber-shot RX100 uses a CMOS sensor measuring 1 inch, and the resolution 20,3MP. This sensor is the largest in its class. The magnitude of the sensor would affect image perception more wide (wider) and receiving more light. Implanted ISO range is from 80 to 6400, or can be activated to the extended ISO 25600. wide lens aperture f / 1.8 also helps capture pictures in low-light conditions, as well as produce blur or bokeh is beautiful. In terms of videos, this compact camera is capable of recording up to AVCHD Full HD (1920 x 1080, 50p) with additional features SteadyShot to dampen shaking.
The camera is also ideal for a family photograph. Auto Portrait Framing feature allows photographers to take photos of human subjects. This feature will automatically detect the face and make it as a Point of Interest. Result images is fairly sharp and clean at ISO 80. We get the results that can be said to occupy the upper ranks in its class. Choice of RX100 effect provided fairly common in similar cameras. These effects are very helpful for photographers who like to explore the shots directly in the camera body. RX100 uses a battery NP-BX1 type X, which is said to be energy efficient, and capable of shooting 330 photos or 80 minutes of AVCHD video recording, in one refill.
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software, for example Jihosoft Photo Recovery
- With the memory card inserted, connect your digital camera to your computer.
- Start the Photo Recovery program, your storage media card will display on the main pane with its detailed file name and type information. Select the card and hit right-bottom “Filter Options”.
- When it loads, click “photo” drop-down list, select and check the photo files types you wish to recover for your digital camera.
- Click “OK” and “Start Scan” button to start the scanning process.
- Browse to the folder that you selected for your recovered files and check out the results of the recovery. Remember, this program may take a long time to process depending on the size of the memory card you’re scanning.
Read also “How to Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Cybershot RX100 III” and another guide. Hopefully the article of How can I Restore Accidentally Deleted Pics on Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100? useful for you.