Citroën C4 Cactus: How To Reset Low Tyre Pressure Light (2014-2021) – The Citroën C4 Cactus is a crossover from the French automaker Citroën. The C4 Cactus is intended as a modern interpretation of the cheap and creative models such as the Citroën Visa.
A major facelift at the end of 2017 brings a completely redesigned front and rear and smaller ‘air bumps’. From the facelift, the C4 Cactus always has turbo engines.
Citroën C4 Cactus: How To Reset Low Tyre Pressure Light (2014-2021)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
The tyre pressure system must be initialized after an adjustment to the pressure of tyres, and after changing one or more wheels. Here is how to reset the tyre under-inflation detection system on 2020 2021 Citroën C4 Cactus:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the START/STOP button without touching the brake pedal
- Press the DRIVING / VEHICLE button
Tap the button in the multimedia display
- Select Under-inflation initialisation in the Driving Functions tab menu
A confirmation message will appear
- Select Yes to execute the tyre pressure reset
These instructions are based on the Citroën C4 Cactus owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Citroën C4 Cactus (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article Citroën C4 Cactus: How To Reset Low Tyre Pressure Light (2014-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!