2019-2021 Chevy Blazer Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light Reset Guide – The Chevrolet Blazer is an SUV from the Chevrolet brand belonging to General Motors. The name of the car goes back to the Chevrolet Blazer, which was built in 1969.
The new blazer was presented as a five-seater for the North American market in June 2018. It shares the technology with the Cadillac XT5 and the GMC Acadia. Production has been taking place in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico, since December 2018.
2019-2021 Chevy Blazer Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light Reset Guide
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replacing a spare tire with a road tire containing the TPMS sensor on your 2019 2020 2021 Chevy Blazer, the system will detect a malfunction and the low tire pressure warning light will blink. When that happens, the TPMS sensor reset process must be done. You’ll need TPMS Relearn Tool to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System on this model. Follow these steps to do it:
- Turn the car in Service Mode
Press and holds the ENGINE START/STOP button for 5 seconds without touching the brake pedal
- Press the ◄ navigation button to access the cluster applications
The button is located on the steering wheel
- Select INFO
Press the thumbwheel to enter the menu
- Go to TIRE PRESSURE menu
Use the ▲▼ navigation button to scroll the menu
- Press and hold the thumbwheel
The horn will sound twice and the TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will appear on the screen
- Start from the driver side front tire, use the TPMS Relearn tool to reset the tpms sensor
Place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor
- Repeat the process for the passenger side front tire, passenger side rear tire, and the driver side rear tire
A chirp horn will confirm that the sensor has been reset
- Turn off the ignition after you reset the last tire
The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will disappear
- Adjust the tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
These instructions are based on the Chevy Blazer owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Chevy Blazer (2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article 2019-2021 Chevy Blazer Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light Reset Guide can solve your problem. Good Luck!