Sony recently was mentionedwere making a camera that carries the selfie theme. Now the news became a reality after the Japanese manufacturer introduces Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11 officially. From his appearance, the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11 be different and not like most digital cameras. This digital camera look fashionable with a design similar to a bottle of perfume and bright color cast.
Ya, Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11 is likely to be more geared for women, especially those love to selfie. His form is beautiful and feminine may be less suitable if your hand man. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11 supported RS Exmor CMOS sensor 19.2 megapixel 1 / 2.3. In addition, the company also provides a lens 21mm f / 2 which can be rotated 180 degrees. The screen size of 3.3-inch OLED. Not to forget Sony presents a variety of effects that makes image quality becomes more attractive.
Image source: ubergizmo.com
How to Recover Deleted Photos in Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use SoftPerfect File Recovery
- With the memory card inserted, connect your Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11 digital camera to your computer.
- If so, please run the application
- Specify the drive whose data you want to restore. Specify in the “Where” and click “Search” to start the search process
- If the scanning process is complete, the files that have been found will be displayed.
- Click once the file you want to restore. To restore some / all of the files that have been found you can do a Drag and Drop to block files or click while holding down the Ctrl key and click the Restore
- Determine the direction of the storage file, and then click OK
- Wait until the process is complete
- If the recovered process has been completed. Just click OK
Read also “Accidentally Deleting Photo on Olympus Pen E-PL7?” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Can I Restore Accidentally Deleted Photo in Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-KW11? useful for you.