Fujifilm enliven compact camera segment that has the toughness of use in several fields, and was deliberately designed for those users who have a hobby of nature down the mountain. Continuing from the ranks of the XP series, Fujifilm FinePix XP200, has undergone a physical change quite dramatically, so has the impression of a super sturdy and solid when compared to the previous series, the FinePix XP150.
Toughness of the FinePix XP200 is ready to navigate an obstacle course of which, waterproof to a depth of 15 meters, shockproof or falling from a height of 2 meters, resistant to low temperatures up to -10 degrees, and is also resistant to dust. In addition, Fujifilm also had to redesign this tough on the camera, doubling the battery lock seal on the cover. Various toughness owned and has been upgraded again, the FinePix XP200 also has undergone a change in producing images that are far better than the previous series. The use of resolution 16 megapixel CMOS sensor is also equipped with CMOS Shift Image Stabilization technology, to prevent image blur due to the results of small shocks. So that later results obtained images sharper and clearer. In addition, the ability of the lens on the FinePix XP200 also able to capture the object images with low-light conditions.
Image source: engadget.com
FinePix XP200 speed in performing image capture, can be done as fast as 10 fps in a row. Image capture in a row, it can be performed at high resolution. Even when using ultra-high speed mode, capturing images in a row can be increased up to 60 fps. To provide user convenience, the FinePix XP200 also has been equipped with WiFi connectivity, so it can easily transfer images to multiple devices such as smartphones / tablets based on iOS or Android, and PC.
According several user reviews, they have praised Fujifilm FinePix XP200 for the Responsiveness; Reasonable video quality. Also some users have complained it for the Battery compartment door isn’t secure—not ideal for an underwater camera!; At wide-angle, lens sharpness isn’t even across the frame; Sharpness could be better at telephoto; Sensitivity isn’t great; Mediocre audio quality.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Fujifilm FinePix XP200?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use SoftPerfect File Recovery
- With the memory card inserted, connect your Fujifilm FinePix XP200 digital camera to your computer.
- If so, please run the application
- Specify the drive whose data you want to restore. Specify in the “Where” and click “Search” to start the search process
- If the scanning process is complete, the files that have been found will be displayed.
- Click once the file you want to restore. To restore some / all of the files that have been found you can do a Drag and Drop to block files or click while holding down the Ctrl key and click the Restore
- Determine the direction of the storage file, and then click OK
- Wait until the process is complete
- If the recovered process has been completed. Just click OK
Read also “8 Ways to Recover Deleted Pictures on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC110” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of 9 Ways to Recover Deleted Pictures on Fujifilm FinePix XP200 useful for you.