Galaxy Camera is run with Android OS and Samsung have launched in November last year quite a warm welcome from the market. However, because the price is high, Samsung finally launched a cheaper version of the Galaxy Camera. To slash prices, Samsung throw features 3G / 4G connection and just immerse WiFi connection ability alone. The new variant of the Samsung Galaxy Camera has a series EK-GC110.
Design and embedded features do not have much of a difference, and that is certainly labeled price will be much cheaper. Like the first version of the Galaxy Camera, this camera also has a resolution of 16.3 MP, with a BSI CMOS sensor 1 / 2.3 “, 21x optical zoom, Auto Mode, Smart Mode 19, and Paper Artist to hone the creativity of photography, optical image stabilization (OIS), support ISO up to 3200, GPS / GLONASS, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD slot and a 1650 mAh battery.
Image source: sammyhub.com
For the power, the new version of the Galaxy Camera is run with a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, Android OS 4.1Jelly Bean, 4.8-inch LCD HD Super Clear, Google and Samsung some services. To support online storage, Samsung provides as much as 50GB of Dropbox storage for a period of 2 years.
How to Recover Deleted Photos in Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC110?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Recuva
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC110 memory card to a computer with a card reader.
- Launch the Recuva software. Then a window will appear to “Welcome to the Recuva Wizard”
- Immediately Click Next, then you will be taken to a window “File Type”
- In the window “File Type”, select the data to be searched, and click Next! Then you will be taken to a window “File Location”
- Select Directory “On my media card”, and click Next
- Then you will be taken to a window “Recuva is Now Ready to File Your search for”. Next, Check the box labeled “Enable Deep Scan”.
- Click the Start button
Read also “Restore Accidentally Deleted File on Nikon AW1 Waterproof Camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of 8 Ways to Recover Deleted Pictures on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC110 useful for you.