2019 Suzuki Marine Outboard DF350A Oil Change Light Reset – Besides overshadowing the production and marketing of Suzuki’s two-wheeled and four-wheeled vehicles, since 1994, it also markets the outboard motor, better known as the Suzuki Marine. At present, Suzuki Marine products have been circulating in several countries and have been used in the continuity of several industries.
The positive response of the community was also strengthened by the presence of the latest Suzuki Marine DF350A in 2018. With the improvement of the four-stroke engine so that it can balance power and pressure very well, fantastic fuel efficiency and accompanied by stylish and lightweight designs. Also, to support sales, Suzuki developed a network through dealers and also collaborated with various partner workshops.
2019 Suzuki Marine Outboard DF350A Oil Change Light Reset:
If you have a newer Suzuki Marine Outboard DF350A (2018 2019) and want to reset oil change light, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position, If your Outboard has a keyless start system, turn the main switch to the position and then release it.
- Remove the safety lanyard
- Press the START/STOP button 3 times until a short beep heard
- Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position, If your Outboard has a Smart key button, turn the main switch to the position and then release it.
- Set the safety lanyard to its original position
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of the Suzuki Marine Outboard (DF350A). Hopefully, the article of 2019 Suzuki Marine Outboard DF350A Oil Change Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!
Source: Suzuki Outboard DF350A Manuals