2019 Peugeot Rifter Service Spanner Indicator Light Reset – The Peugeot Rifter is a passenger car model of the French car manufacturer Peugeot, which is on the market since 2018. At the 88th Geneva Motor Show in March 2018, Peugeot presented the Rifter, the successor to the Peugeot Partner.
The largely identical model of Citroën continues to be sold as Citroën Berlingo and was also presented there in the third generation. In addition, the Opel Combo is no longer based on the Fiat Doblò, but on the French high-roof combination.
2019 Peugeot Rifter Service Spanner Indicator Light Reset:
To reset Service Spanner Indicator Warning Light on 2019 Peugeot Rifter, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position
- Push and hold the SET button ( button)
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Continue to hold down the button until the end of the countdown and the service light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of the Peugeot Rifter (2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2019 Peugeot Rifter Service Spanner Indicator Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!