2019-2020 Peugeot Rifter Service Light Spanner Indicator Reset – The Peugeot Rifter is a passenger car model of the French car manufacturer Peugeot, which is on the market since 2018. At the 88th Geneva Motor Show in March 2018, Peugeot presented the Rifter, the successor to the Peugeot Partner.
The largely identical model of Citroën continues to be sold as Citroën Berlingo and was also presented there in the third generation. In addition, the Opel Combo is no longer based on the Fiat Doblò, but on the French high-roof combination.
2019-2020 Peugeot Rifter Service Light Spanner Indicator Reset
Time needed: 7 minutes.
When the next service is due, the Service minder or Spanner light will appear on the display. The service indicator must be reset after performed the maintenance service on your vehicle. Follow the instructions below to reset the Service Minder light on your Peugeot:
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position
Make sure your vehicle is stopped completely
- Depending on your vehicle model, press and hold one of the following buttons
The button is located on the instrument cluster
- Turn ON the ignition but don’t start the engine; the distance recorder display begins a countdown
Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off
Release the button when the display indicates “=0”
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
This tutorial we got from the Peugeot owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Peugeot Rifter (2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2019-2020 Peugeot Rifter Service Light Spanner Indicator Reset useful for you. Good Luck!