2019 Lincoln Nautilus Keyless Entry Key Pad Door Code – Lincoln changed the name of the MKX to Nautilus in 2019. Not only changed the name, but Lincoln is also doing a facelift. For safety features offered are quite complete for this car, namely adaptive cruise control, Pre-Collision Assist with a pedestrian detection system, Blind Spot Information System, lane-departure warning, active park assist, and many more.
Nautilus is armed with a 2,700 cc EcoBoost engine with 335 hp. Lincoln also introduced a selection of new engines, the EcoBoost with a capacity of 2,000 cc 4-cylinder engine that spits out 245 hp of power. Both engines are paired with 8-speed automatic transmission.
2019 Lincoln Nautilus Keyless Entry Key Pad Door Code:
To reset or erase the personal code from your 2019 Lincoln Nautilus, you need to know the factory-set five-digit code. If you’ve lost or forgot your factory code, read the HOW TO FIND FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY CODE first before doing this!
- Enter the factory-set five-digit code.
- Press the 1·2 keypad briefly within five seconds.
- Press and hold 1·2 for two seconds. This must be done within five seconds of completing Step 2.
All personal codes will erase and only the factory code will
If you want to add your own personal entry code, follow these
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Press 1·2 keypad to initiate input within five seconds.
- Enter your personal five-digit code. You must enter each number within five seconds of each other.
- Press 1·2 keypad to save personal code
- If successful programming the doors will lock and then unlock
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of Lincoln Nautilus (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article by 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Keyless Entry Key Pad Door Code can solve your problem. Good Luck! 😀