2017 Lincoln Continental Oil Life Change Warning Light Reset – The Lincoln Continental is a car of the Lincoln division of Ford. There have been 9 different generations from the early 1940s to the 2000s. Its first three generations represented the optimum of luxury at Ford, until the early 1980s, when it was replaced in this role by the Lincoln Town Car. The Continental then became a simple sedan, even adopting the platform of the Ford Taurus in 1988.
Its production ceased in 2002 when it was replaced by the Lincoln LS (then the Lincoln MKS). In March 2015, a brand new Continental was revealed in New York to replace the MKS; it is placed on the market in 2016, under the 2017 vintage.
2017 Lincoln Continental Oil Life Change Warning Light Reset:
To turning off oil change required light on 2017 2018 2019 Lincoln Continental, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to the “ON” position, but do not start the engine.
- Press the button on the steering wheel
- Scroll down and then select “Advanced Settings”
- Go to Settings > Vehicle > Oil Life Reset
- Push and hold OK until it resets to 100%
- Turn off the ignition and then restart the engine
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of Lincoln Continental (2017 2018 2019) models. Hopefully, the article of 2017 Lincoln Continental Oil Life Change Warning Light Reset can solve your problem. Good Luck! 😀