2017-2019 Citroen C3 Service Indicator Warning Light Reset – The Citroën C3 is a passenger car made by Citroën. The C3 was presented in 2002 as a replacement for the Citroën Saxo. Later the Citroën C2 (2004) would also assume this role.
The C3 is only available as a five-door hatchback; the C2 only as three-door. Within the PSA group, the C3 shares its platform with the C2, the Peugeot 1007 and the Peugeot 207. The Citroën C3 is equipped as standard with power windows, central locking, a height-adjustable steering wheel, and power steering.
2017-2019 Citroen C3 Service Indicator Warning Light Reset:
To reset Service Indicator Warning Light on 2017 2018 2019 Citroen C3, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to “S” position for the steering lock.
- Press and hold the Trip button, and turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position
- Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the Trip button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should apply to all generation of the Citroen C3 (2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2017-2019 Citroen C3 Service Indicator Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!