2017-2018 Hyundai Kona Service Wrench Reminder Light Reset – Kona is a sports utility produced by Hyundai. It was launched on June 13, 2017, with the proposal to be the first compact SUV “global” brand, the vehicle is sold in South Korea, Europe, and North America. In Portugal, he had his name changed to Kauai because the original name resembles a vulgar expression to the female genital organ.
The name Kona is inspired by Kailua-Kona, a tourist area in Hawaii. The Kona is equipped standard with 6 airbags, front collision warning with automatic braking, assistant to involuntary changes of the track, driver attention monitoring, LED headlights with the automatic high beam, vehicle detector in blind spots and collision warning cross traffic.
2017-2018 Hyundai Kona Service Wrench Reminder Light Reset:
To turning off the Service Wrench Reminder Light on 2017 2018 Hyundai Kona, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 5 seconds.
- Then when the miles and days blink press the OK button for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the “Service Interval” menu.
- To access the “Service Interval” menu, press the (MODE button) on the steering wheel to highlight the “User Settings Mode” and then press OK button
- In the “User Settings Mode”, select “Service Interval”
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai Kona (2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2017-2018 Hyundai Kona Service Wrench Reminder Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!