2016 Citroen Spacetourer Service Spanner Warning Light Reset – The Citroën Spacetourer is a presented in March 2016 at the Geneva Motor Show Van of the French automaker Citroën. The model is identical to the Peugeot Traveler and the Toyota ProAce Verso.
All three were co-developed by PSA Peugeot Citroën and Toyota and are visually and technically related to Citroën Jumpy3, Peugeot Expert3, and Toyota Proace2. These models are built at Sevel Nord in the PSA Valenciennes plant.
2016 Citroen Spacetourer Service Spanner Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Maintenance Light on 2016 2017 2018 Citroen Spacetourer, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to “S” position for the steering lock.
- Press and hold the Trip button, and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position
- Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the Trip button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should apply to all generation of the Citroen Spacetourer ( 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2016 Citroen Spacetourer Service Spanner Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!