2016-2019 Hyundai Creta Service Required Light Reset – The Hyundai ix25 (also: Hyundai Creta or Hyundai Cantus) is a compact SUV of the South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai, which is produced and sold since October 2014 in China. The five-seater based on the Hyundai i20 was first shown to the public as a study at the Beijing Auto Show in April 2014.
The vehicle has been built and sold in India since July 2015 and since July 2016 also manufactured in Saint Petersburg for the Russian market. For Brazil, the vehicle presentation took place on November 2016 as Hyundai Creta and the sale started in January 2017. It is manufactured in Piracicaba (São Paulo state) for this market.
2016-2019 Hyundai Creta Service Required Light Reset
To turning off the Service Warning Message on 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Hyundai Creta, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service Required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 5 seconds.
- Then when the miles and days blink press the OK button for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the “Service Interval” menu.
- To access the “Service Interval” menu, press the (MODE button) on the steering wheel to highlight the “User Settings Mode” and then press OK button
- In the “User Settings Mode”, select “Service Interval”
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai Creta (2016 2017 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2016-2019 Hyundai Creta Service Required Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!