2015-2017 Hyundai Azera Service Required Warning Light Reset – The Hyundai Azera or Hyundai Grandeur is a mid-size luxury car produced by South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1986. Launched in Brazil at the end of 2007, imported from South Korea by the Cara Group, in competition with the Ford Fusion, Chevrolet Omega, and similar models. Available from the 2013 model with 18-inch wheels, 3.0 V6 270cv Engine and automatic transmission with six gears exchanges on the steering wheel.
The Grandeur has evolved through five generations with intermediate re-styling and is marketed under various nameplates worldwide in a prominent way as the Hyundai Azera. Like the Azera, it was considered the flagship of the United States Hyundai line, until the arrival of the Genesis sedan. Currently, the Azera has the midsize Sonata and the Genesis sedan.
2015-2017 Hyundai Azera Service Required Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Service Required Minder Warning Light on 2015 2016 2017 2018 Hyundai Azera, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 2 seconds.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the “Service Interval” menu.
- To access the “Service Interval” menu, press the (MODE button) on the steering wheel to highlight the “User Settings Mode” and then press OK button
- In the “User Settings Mode”, select “Service Interval”
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai Azera (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2015-2017 Hyundai Azera Service Required Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!