2007-2011 Citroen C6 Wrench Maintenance Light Reset – The Citroën C6 is a large passenger car in the upper middle class of the French brand Citroën. The C6 was first presented in 2005, at the Geneva Motor Show. The C6 is based on a study model, the C6 Lignage, which was already presented at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1999.
The intention was to replace the Citroën XM with the C6, but the production of the XM was stopped in 2000 after 11 years. The C6 would only come on the market 5 years later. The latest production model was from the band on December 19, 2012, from the Rennes-la-Janis factory in Chartres-de-Bretagne.
2007-2011 Citroen C6 Wrench Maintenance Light Reset:
To reset the Maintenance Light on 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Citroen C6, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to “S” position for the steering lock.
- Press and hold the Trip button, and turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position
- Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the Trip button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should apply to all generation of the Citroen C6 (2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2007-2011 Citroen C6 Wrench Maintenance Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!