Olympus re-enliven the gadget market, by introducing the “brother” of the OM-D E-M5. The camera that bears the name of OM-D E-M10 that looks no different at first glance with its brother, though so do not judge a book by its cover. Let us know further the newest member of the ranks of this OM-D series.
Physically, this camera does not much different from the E-M5, Olympus does not seem to want to change the layout, which is quite successful in the previous camera. Using the same sensor with the E-M5, making this camera inherits the characteristics of its predecessor in terms of image quality. Image processor that is carried by the E-M10 is one of the new things from this camera. If the previous E-M5 uses the TruePic VI, then E-M10 uses a new processor TruePic named VII. In addition, there is also an increase in rear screen resolution of the E-M5 which is only 614k dot becomes 1.04M dot. Video capture capabilities has increased from 1080 / 60i MOV into 1080 / 30p. The most major change is that the E-M10 does not have weather sealing as that of the EM-5.
Image source: thephoblographer.com
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software, for example I use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Insert the storage media to be recovered
- There will be three options for data recovery process. Choose “Deleted File Recovery”.
- Select the drive to be recovered, then click next
- Wait a while until the process is complete, the greater the capacity of flash or other media that was recovered, the process will be long.
- Check the Partition were given a description of “high”, because more possibilities files can be recovered, then click next
- Make sure the partition you want recovered is marked, or select the file you want in the recovery course. then click next
- Select the storage location of the file recovery yield, for example, is placed in the D: \, then click next
- Wait until the process is complete.
Read also “How to Recover Deleted Photos from Canon EOS M2?” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Tutorials to Recover Olympus OM-D E-M10 Lost Photos useful for you.