After many rumors are floating in cyberspace, finally Nikon introduced their latest camera is Nikon AW1. Nikon claims that this camera is a mirrorless camera with interchangeable lens first in the world to be protected from water and shock. Innards of the camera is actually not something new. By carrying out a 14-megapixel CX sensor, EXPEED 3A processor, ISO range of 160-6400, as many as 73 point autofocus and the ability to take full 1080p HD video, then the specification is identical to the Nikon camera 1 J3.
So special about this camera certainly is the ability to take pictures (and video) in some pretty extreme conditions. Nikon AW 1 can shoot up into the 49 feet, withstand shocks caused by falling from a height of 6.6 feet and can operate at temperatures up to 14 degrees Fahrenheit. As a partner of Nikon AW1, also introduced two special lenses that both have been given a watertight seal. Both of these lenses are 11-27 mm f / 3.5-5.6 and 10 mm f / 2.8. Both lenses are considered sufficient to meet the needs of users of Nikon AW 1 today.The camera is rumored to be priced at USD $ 800 for the single lens package (11-27mm) and USD $ 1,000 for a package of two lenses.
Image source: bmfocus.rs
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Nikon AW1 Waterproof Camera?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use R-Studio
- Connect your Nikon AW1 memory card to a computer with a card reader.
- If the window R-STUDIO not appear you can open it from the START> PROGRAMS> R-STUDIO NTFS / FAT> R-STUDIO NTFS / FAT
- To begin the process of restoring data, please double-click the name of your Nikon AW1 memory card
- Once the memory card is finished being scanned, it will show some ordinary folder and some folders on the red cross. Folders are at the red cross means that the folder is a folder that has been deleted from the memory card, while the folder is not in the red cross is still there on the memory card.
- Now please find the name of the file that you will return in the folders in red cross by giving checklist in front of the file name.
- After selecting the file, please click on the FILE menu> RECOVER
- Determine the location of the return of the file by clicking the “>” in the right column OUTPUT FOLDER
- Click the OK button
Read also “Recover Deleted Photos from Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Restore Accidentally Deleted File on Nikon AW1 Waterproof Camera useful for you.