Want to take pictures selfie in the water? If so, Olympus has set up a new pocket camera, the Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 IHS which now lets you take self portraits with a flexible screen that can be folded up to 180 degrees. Tough camera with a beautiful design can be brought into the water up to a depth of 2.1 meters, able to withstand loads up to 100 pounds, anti-freeze to -10 ° C, and anti-dust. To produce the images, the Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 IHS armed with a 21mm wide angle lens 5x optical zoom capability equivalent to 21-105mm lens.
On the back of the lens can be found BSI-CMOS sensor 16 megapixels, combined with the TruePic VII processor technology. Sensor and processor technology enables the Olympus TG-850 IHS to produce images that minimal noise and can be used to record video at a resolution of Full HD 60p in all lighting conditions. Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 IHS is available in a choice of black, silver, and white. The plan of this pocket camera will be released to the market in March 2014 at a price of around US $ 249.99.
- Press [MENU] button
- Select “SETUP” menu and then press the [OK] button
- Press [</ dial left]to select the page tabs
- Press the [V/ dial down] button to highlight the “Tools 1” tab, which is represented by a “wrench and hammer 1 icon”, and then press [>/ dial right] button
- Select “Reset” and then press [OK] button
- When a message appears turn the dial to choose “Yes” and then press the [OK] button
- Press [MENU] button to complete the setting
Warning! This operation will cause the settings you made will be lost, but does not reset your time, date, and language settings. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Read also “Resetting Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Resetting Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 iHS Underwater Camera useful for you.
Reference: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 iHS manual