Reset Maintenance Wrench Indicator Light on 2016 Mazda CX-3 – As already anticipated, the presence of “little brother” Mazda CX-5 is Mazda CX-3, will enter the automotive market is booming. 2016 Mazda CX-3 has a strong body and aerodynamic design, if observed more deeply this car is similar to the Mazda CX-5, especially in design over the fender and front bumper but has the overall design of the CX-3 is smaller.
Significant differences found on the back side where the Mazda CX3 2016 is seen flat. This car looks more luxurious thanks to LED lights as the main lighting the streets and the use of the latest in body paint color CX-3 for the first time applied in the Mazda CX3 in 2016. Predicted Mazda CX3 car design will be a reference for future design of Mazda brand.
Reset Maintenance Wrench Indicator Light on 2015-2016 Mazda CX-3:
To turning off the Oil Change Light or Wrench Indicator Light on 2015-2016 Mazda CX-3, conform to the following instructions:
- Hold the TRIP button and then turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine
- Keep pressing the TRIP button until the warning light will flash for a few seconds
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
You can also reset the Maintenance Monitor on your Mazda CX-3 by the following procedure:
- Go to “Applications” screen
- Select the “Maintenance”
- Switch the tab and select RESET
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Mazda CX-3 (2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Maintenance Wrench Indicator Light on 2016 Mazda CX-3 usefull for you. Good Luck!