Olympus SP-100 was introduced as the world’s first camera that is integrated with Dot-Sight technology. SP-100 lens range is long, reaching 1200mm apparently helped by Dot-Sight technology. With the red dot that is often used in long-range rifle, you will be able to follow the movement of the subject that is being targeted.
Dot Sight itself is designed for photographing moving subjects or remotely. With this technology, the camera will be able to follow a moving subject and keeps the subject in focus. In terms of design, the SP-100 comes with a convenient DSLR-style handheld with the grip. For specifications, this camera has been equipped with a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and 7.1 fps continuous shoot speed. SP-100 also has an electronic viewfinder 920 thousand sharp point and 3-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 460 thousand points on the back.
Image source: engadget.com
To restoring Olympus Stylus SP-100 to it’s factory settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press [MENU] button
- Press [</ dial left] to select the page tabs
- Press the [V/ dial down] button to highlight the “Tools 1” tab, which is represented by a wrench and hammer 1 icon, and then press [>/ dial right] button
- Select “Reset” and then press OK button
- When a message appears turn the dial to choose “Yes” and then press the [OK] button
- Press [MENU] button to complete the setting
Read also “Resetting Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Reset a Olympus Stylus SP-100 IHS 16 MP Digital Camera useful for you.
Reference: Olympus Stylus SP-100 manual