How to Reset Oil Service Light Indicator on 2013-2015 Mazda 6 – The automotive world competitors intensified in presenting the car with the design and technology of the most recent date. Like a car company Mazda, this cherry country of origin which has a brand new car is now equipped with a wide range of sophistication and features provided, as well as the exterior design are used carrying a more modern design that would make the driver more stylish.
The car is a Mazda 6 which is becoming a Mazda car output current. Mazda 6 has a design that is very luxurious and charming like the other top class cars. At the Grille of the Mazda 6 is designed using Grille is plated with using Chrome, which would certainly make the beauty of the higher value. Looked back, the Mazda 6 is carrying the sporty and luxurious design with Rear Granish added with a layer of chrome that makes a luxurious feel.
How to Reset Oil Service Light Indicator on 2013-2015 Mazda 6:
To turning off the Oil Life Light on 2013, 2014, 2015 Mazda 6, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your Mazda6 has push-button start, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the UP or DOWN switch is part of the INFO (on the steering wheel) to highlight the SETTINGS menu and press the INFO button to confirm.
- Highlight the Maintenance
Select the item that needs to be reset (SCHEDULED, TIRE ROTATION, TIRE PRESSURE)
- Scroll to SET TIME or SET DISTANCE
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Mazda6 (2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Oil Service Light Indicator on 2013-2015 Mazda 6 usefull for you. Good Luck!