How To Reset Oil Life Service Light On 2016 Buick Envision – This car a mid-size crossover of Buick. It was first shown in 2011 at the Shanghai Motor Show in the form of a concept car. The Photos of the serial version appeared in July 2014. The North American version was shown in Detroit in 2016. Envision is the first GM vehicle that is manufactured in China for the US market. The car is assembled in China at the SAIC GM plant.
In the model range, Envision is located between Encore and Enclave. Envision for the US market is offered in all-wheel drive with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with a power of 260 hp. With a six-speed automatic transmission. In China, for the car is also available 1.5 liter engine capacity of 169 hp. A choice of both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options are available.
How To Reset Oil Life Service Light On 2016 Buick Envision:
To turning off the Oil Life Light on 2016 2017 Buick Envision, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Hit the Left arrow button on your right-side steering wheel to access the cluster applications.
- Press the Up or DOWN arrow button to scroll to the Settings menu.
- Hit the RIGHT arrow button to enter the Settings menu.
- Select info
- Press the Up or DOWN arrow button to scroll to Oil Life
- Finally, hold down the “Check” button until the “Oil Life” display changes to 100 percent.
This procedure should applies to the latest generation of Buick Envision (2016 2017 2018 model years). Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Oil Life Service Light On 2016 Buick Envision useful for you. Good Luck!