Sony has just unveil the third generation of the popular RX series Cybershot cameras, the RX100 III. Cybershot RX100-III offers a compact design as its predecessor but with some improved features in it. Formed from solid aluminum and easy to carry while traveling, to give the light weight and charming appearance, Cyber-shot ™ RX100 III inherits the reputation of his predecessors who had been recognized.
Sony Cybershot RX100-III using 20,2MP 1.0-type sensor backside illuminated CMOS as used RX100-II, but the RX100-III camera sensor combined with a lens, and a new processor. This cool camera lens supported 24-70mm, and aperture F1.8-F2.8, while the RX100 II Cybershot supported 28-100mm lens and aperture: F1.8-F4.9. The same processor is used as the latest camera a7, a7R and A7S, namely BIONZ X processor.
Image source: ephotozine.com
Sony Cybershot RX100 III has 50Mbps video recording capabilities and dual video recording with the format XAVC S, or AVCHD and 120fps video recording at 720p. Powered OLED EVF Tru Finder, the Sony Cybershot RX100 III also uses an eye sensor that can automatically display between the display and the viewfinder. And the last Sony Cybershot RX100 III supported Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC.
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software, for example Jihosoft Photo Recovery
- With the memory card inserted, connect your digital camera to your computer.
- Start the Photo Recovery program, your storage media card will display on the main pane with its detailed file name and type information. Select the card and hit right-bottom “Filter Options”.
- When it loads, click “photo” drop-down list, select and check the photo files types you wish to recover for your digital camera.
- Click “OK” and “Start Scan” button to start the scanning process.
- Browse to the folder that you selected for your recovered files and check out the results of the recovery. Remember, this program may take a long time to process depending on the size of the memory card you’re scanning.
Hopefully the article of How to Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Cybershot RX100 III useful for you.