Trends selfie (photographing themselves with gadgets) seems to have become a trend that is quite loved by the majority of smartphone users. Some smartphone vendors competing to bring the latest smartphone that is designed for ease of use in doing selfie. But now, the trend ‘selfie’ began to widen to other device segments and ogled by some manufacturers of digital cameras, and one of them is Nikon. Japanese digital camera manufacturers is, it seems to be trying to enliven the market, by presenting a digital camera capable selfie with the name of the Nikon S6900.
Nikon S6900 is designed with a compact shape and is designed for ease of use in doing selfie. To support the use of selfie, Nikon S6900 is equipped with a lens capable of 12x optical zoom. Even the lens used has a size large enough to achieve wide-angle 25-300mm. With a wide enough range on the lens, the user can perform selfie photo in a gang. Latest Nikon camera is also equipped with 3-inch LCD touchscreen technology for easy use and is designed with a vari-angle design adjustable screen position when you want to capture images in a variety of positions.
Image source: slashgear.com
Some of the interesting features of the Nikon S6900 held to allow users to do selfie include: two shutter button, the camera’s built-in stand, and also control through the motions when you want to capture an image. Also available are like WiFi and NFC connectivity to allow users to transfer photo files to other devices.
How do I fix a “lens error” on Nikon Coolpix S6900?
Having a “Lens error” message display on the camera’s LCD display indicates a problem with the camera lens mechanism. Usually it is because the entry and exit of the lens mechanism jammed, for example, had fallen, once when the lens is stuck out and vice versa when the lens is pushed entry and so on. But if you have never experienced physical violence usually only lubricating plastic gears that are already dry.
- Usually, simply switching the camera Off then On again is enough to correct this problem. Or try to remove the batteries for 5 seconds, and then plug it in again.
If this does not help, then we regret the camera must be sent to our Nikon Service department as there are no user serviceable parts on Nikon Coolpix cameras.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Nikon Coolpix S6900?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Restoration
- Connect your Nikon Coolpix S6900 memory card to a computer with a card reader
- Run the Restoration program
- In the Drives box, specify the drive whose data you want to restore.
- If you have determined Drive, now you can start the search, click the Search Deleted Files. Long out of the search process depends on the size of drive you have selected.
- If the search process is complete, the files that have been deleted will be visible again.
- To restore your files it found, click one file name and click the ‘Restore By Copying’ button
- Determine the direction of storage, for example, I keep in My Documents. Give the name of the file (may also allow existing name), and then click Save
Read also “How to Recover Deleted Photos on Fujifilm FinePix S8400W Superzoom camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of How can I save the photos on Nikon Coolpix S6900 useful for you.