The rise in the trend of self-portrait (selfie), some electronics manufacturers smartphone providers, utilizing this phenomenon by presenting a variety of smart phones accompanied with camera features that can facilitate the activities of the perpetrators selfie. However, Olympus as one of the manufactureris known as a provider of a digital camera, also want to try to take advantage of selfie trend, which is being grown by presenting a collection of a new camera, the Olympus Pen E-PL7.
Olympus Pen E-PL7, is a mirrorless camera aimed at the entry-level class. Designed specifically for the actors selfie accompanied by 3-inch LCD screen that can be folded down to 180 degrees. To make it easier to operate it, the screen is carried on the Olympus Pen E-PL7 using the touch screen models. As the first mirrorless camera to the selfie, Olympus also provides several features that can facilitate users when you want to photograph yourself such as, automatic zooming process to ensure that users face into the frame.
Image source: dailycameranews.com
Turning to the sensor used, the Olympus Pen E-PL7 is equipped with a sensor resolution of 16 megapixels, the same as in the previous series of Olympus cameras mirrorles, the Pen E-PL6. Olympus Pen E-PL7 also designed to have a fast autofocus system and can make taking pictures with objects moving at 3.5 frames per second. Not to forget, Olympus also includes WiFi feature on this new mirrorless camera, to allow its users when they want to share photos to family or friends.
How to Recover Deleted Photos in Olympus Pen E-PL7?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Recuva
- Connect your camera memory card to a computer with a card reader.
- Launch the Recuva software. Then a window will appear to “Welcome to the Recuva Wizard”
- Immediately Click Next, then you will be taken to a window “File Type”
- In the window “File Type”, select the data to be searched, and click Next! Then you will be taken to a window “File Location”
- Select Directory “On my media card”, and click Next
- Then you will be taken to a window “Recuva is Now Ready to File Your search for”. Next, Check the box labeled “Enable Deep Scan”.
- Click the Start
Read also “How to Recover Deleted Photos in Sony Cybershot DSC-TX20” and another user guide. Hopefully the article of Accidentally Deleting Photo on Olympus Pen E-PL7? useful for you.