2014-2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Oil Change Light Reset – Recently, the Land Rover just released some photos of one of their newest SUV, the Range Rover Sport SVR 2015, this car has been on display at Pebble Beach last August. Automotive companies from the UK has been paired with a capacity of 5.0 liter V8 engine that can generate power to 550 hp and peak torque to 660 Nm, combined with 8HP70 8-speed automatic transmission.
With the support of the machine, Land Rover claims that this latest SUV cars are environmentally friendly and fuel efficient. Even the speed of this car was also classified as very special which is to reach 0-100 km / h only takes 4.5 seconds. Not surprisingly, the Range Rover Sport SVR 2015 can accelerate to 260 km / h. To support the comfort, the Range Rover Sport SVR is equipped with 22-inch alloy wheels and 295/40 R22 tires Continental SportContack.
How to Reset 2014-2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Oil Change Light:
To turning off the Service Warning Message on the 2014-2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your Range Rover Sport has push-button start, press the “Start” button without touching the brake pedal.
- Open the hood and the drivers door
- Hold the accelerator and brake pedals all the way down for 10 seconds
- SERVICE RESETTING will display in the dash
- Turn off your car and start the engine to see if warning went away.
Note: Repeat the process, if message illuminates when you start the engine. This procedure should be work on the latest model of Land Rover Range Rover Sport (2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of 2014-2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Oil Change Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!